Android mobile app development library for arranging UI menu in a circle
Provide flexible and fast access to your main mobile application screens in a matter of seconds with an Android circle menu library.
Circle Menu is an elegant yet exciting UI menu with a circular layout and material design animations. The library that our Android mobile app development companyexperts have developed allows your users to have a fast and interactive approach to changing the main app screens.
If you want to implement this UI library into your projects, our team prepared several ways you can do so:
– You can download the package from this link and add it to your project classpath
– Otherwise, you can use the maven repo:
Gradle - implementation 'com.ramotion.circlemenu:circle-menu:0.3.2'
SBT - libraryDependencies += "com.ramotion.circlemenu" % "circle-menu" % "0.3.2"
The circle menu will undoubtedly enhance and increase the experience of your mobile application. However, before you adopt it, you would want to know what pros you might expect, so consider each of these:
– Each button is within a short and equal distance.
– Every option on the main screen is visible.
– You need a few swipes to activate the button you need.
– It's an entirely natural gesture for touchpads or tablets.
Suppose you want to know what kind of commercial projects this UI library is mainly suited to. In that case, according to our past projects, it fits Social Media, Fitness and Health, Logistics, and Educational mobile apps.