Navigation Stack UI library for mobile application development
Navigate your users effectively and efficiently through your main mobile application screens with our practical UI library built on Swift.
Navigation Stack is a Swift library with a stack-modeled UI navigation module. Our mobile application development services company has teamed up and developed this ultimate library so that you and other developers can easily enjoy this free component in their project.
The installation process is relatively simple and does not require any extraordinary developers' skills. Follow one of the following steps to integrate the current UI library in your digital project successfully.
– Add the Source folder to your project.
– Use CocoaPods with Podfile - pod 'Navigation-stack'
– Carthage users can add to their Cartfile - github "Ramotion/navigation-stack"
You may proceed to install this UI library in your project immediately; we will not stop you. However, what our team wants is for you to understand the reasons for using it in the first place.
– Fast Navigation - In comparison to any other menu type that requires a user to navigate various sub-menus to reach the desired part, the Navigation Stack gives you access to all of the core sections that a customer needs.
– Simple Actions - to use the widget, a user will perform a very similar action that he does in the Apple system - swipe up.
Finally, let's mention the commercial projects for which our Navigation Stack module is most suitable. Navigation Stack fits well with E-Commerce, Finance, Healthcare Entertainment, and Retail mobile apps. However, because this widget is a straightforward and user-friendly one, you can use it in practically any business industry application.