Java development library for UI application navigation controller
A beautiful Android UI widget that will boost the navigation process of your customer journey inside the mobile application.
Navigation Toolbar is a Kotlin UI navigation controller that our Java application development company developed. The other UI modules inspired the widget itself, so our company decided to create a unique one and share it publicly.
This UI component's installation procedure is fairly similar to the other UI libraries we've produced previously. You can select one of the installation methods from below:
– Just download the package from here and add it to your project classpath
– Or use the maven repo: Gradle - 'com.ramotion.paperonboarding:paper-onboarding:1.1.3'
– SBT - libraryDependencies += "com.ramotion.paperonboarding" % "paper-onboarding" % "1.1.3"
Additionally, below we’ve illustrated all of the advantages of this specific UI component. Therefore, examine them, as they may assist you in developing your app design layout.
– Fast Navigation - Compared to any other UI component that requires the user to go through sub-menus, the Navigation toolbar has one-click access to any app screen.
– Simple instructions - The UI library provides easy access to all essential functions via a graphical user interface.
The Navigation Toolbar Android is suitable for E-Commerce, Finance, Real Estate, Entertainment, and Healthcare mobile applications when it comes to business projects. You can also implement it into any mobile application you are developing and test whether this component will fit your user journey map.