Smartphone app development UI library to peek and pop cards
Segregate your data efficiently and quickly scroll through various product cards of your mobile app with our Expanding Collection UI library.
Expanding collection is an animated design UI card peek/pop controller, which enables scrolling among several mobile app entries. Our smartphone app development company was inspired by various other UI libraries and developed our own with the Swift programming language.
Once again, the installation process is straightforward and pretty much identical to other UI libraries we have developed so far. So if you can’t wait to try it out in your project, you can implement it via three approaches:
– Add the Source folder to your project.
– Use CocoaPods with Podfile - pod 'expanding-collection'
– Use Carthage users can simply add to their Cartfile - github "Ramotion/expanding-collection"
But before you begin installing the library in your existing project, we want to show some of the benefit points prepared by our team. It will undoubtedly assist you in determining the location of where you want to apply the developed UI library.
– First of all, the expanding collection enables multiple pieces of material to share the same amount of screen.
– The second benefit is a clear division between different types of data as it helps users make an action or a decision much more accessible.
The Expanding Collection UI library fits with the Music, Real Estate, E-Commerce, and Social Media mobile apps. It significantly increases the interaction between the users and the app while separating vast chunks of the information under the graphical information images.